As we mature, our needs change. Tasks that were once simple to perform become more challenging. At Evergreen Home Companion, we understand this and want to be there for you, by your side, every step of the way. As specialists of in home senior care, we want to enable you or your loved one to live to their full potential, safe and happy at home. You’re in control, we are here to help you whenever and however you need. Let us take care of your chores, so when your loved ones come to visit, instead of spending all their time on that stressful list of “To Do’s” you need done, you can both focus on a meaningful relationship and what really matters. We have a wide array of services that will be customized to meet your individual needs and preferences.
- Home Management – For help with housework, organization and meals
- Companionship – For mental, emotional and social engagement
- Personal Care – For help with bathing, hygiene and mobility
- Mental & Emotional Well-Being – For help with appointments, reminders and mental exercises
- Transportation & Social Support – For doctor appointments, errands and just getting out
- Home Safety – For accident prevention and screening solicitors
- Overnight Assistance – When you need help through the night
Free Consultation – Once you call us for a free in home consultation, we then come to you!
- We perform an in-home assessment to understand the home environment and client needs. With this assessment, we can provide recommendations of our services that would meet your needs.
- We provide a free safety assessment of the home and recommend solutions for common safety and mobility issues.
- We work with you to develop a customized caregiving plan to meet your needs and preferences
Service Agreement – We believe in our services and do not use contracts. If at any point you wish to discontinue services, there are no penalties. We will provide a service agreement outlining the initial services and rates you’ve selected, so there are no hidden surprises. You are always welcome to modify, add or remove specific services.
Caregiver Matching – Before service begins, we perform a match process to pair our caregiver to the client based on several criteria:
- The level of care needed
- Specific tasks to be performed and training qualifications
- Personality types
- Client specific requests
Introductions – We will personally introduce your caregiver to you on the first day to ensure a comfortable transition. We will also review the services to be performed, client preferences and specific needs.
After Care Starts– We continually strive to provide the highest degree of customer satisfaction.
- Conduct frequent in-home quality assurance visits to evaluate the caregiver and to ensure client needs are met
- We also ask for our clients to evaluate us on a periodic basis through simple surveys so we can improve our service
Contact Us Today
Let us help you or your loved one to improve quality of life and retain independence. To learn more or to develop the personal care plan that fits your needs, please contact us today at (816) 524-CARE (2273) to experience the Evergreen Home Companion difference.