Commitment to Community
- Board Member – Jackson County Professionals in Aging
- Chairperson – Lee’s Summit Chamber of Commerce Health & Human Services Committee
- Member – Alzheimer’s Foundation of America
We are Mike and Robin McCain, and we are the founders of Evergreen Home Companion. A little bit about us – We came to the home care business after witnessing the life transitions of our own family members and observed the difference of what remaining in your own home can make in the physical and mental well being of loved ones. With this in mind, we wanted to created a business that would empower & enable seniors and persons who are challenged to remain independent and comfortable in their own homes. We develop customized care plans for each client to ensure we are addressing all of their the needs – Care for the body, Stimulation for the Mind, and Enrichment of the Spirit.
We are local, family owned, and personally oversee all of Evergreen Home Companion’s business operations to ensure that our customers are receiving impeccable services provided by trustworthy and dependable caregivers.
- Alzheimer’s/ Dementia – With approximately 5.4M+ Americans with Alzheimer’s in addition to many other forms of dementia, we have developed an optimal program which addresses the whole person. Through advanced care techniques, individualized care plans, family caregiver training, we can provide much needed relief to our clients and their families.
- The Whole Person – We make sure all needs are met, such as warm healthy meals, appropriate levels of exercise, socialization, and a healthy and safe environment are the foundations for where we begin. Our approach improves mood, sense of well being, and reduces depression.
- Transparency In Care – Our goal is to also provide families the ability to have full visibility into the care of their loved ones regardless whether they live across the street or across the nation.
- Quality Caregivers – Feeling comfortable knowing your loved ones are in good hands is very important. Every Care Plan is individual and customized to the needs of your loved one and we only employ excellent caregivers who are trained, experienced, and trustworthy.
We strive to pair our clients with caregivers who best match many criteria such as personality, skill sets, location, and client preferences. However, if for any reason the chemistry isn’t perfect, we will work to replace your caregiver as quickly as possible with one who is a better fit. Your happiness and satisfaction is our goal!
Our mission is very simple. We provide the ability to allow our clients to live a dignified and fulfilling life in the comfort and safety of their own homes.